CE marking – marking
We provide professional advice and comprehensive assistance in carrying out the entire CE certification process . Our services include:
- Assessment of potential hazards of the product or the method of its production (required by EU regulations).
- Identification of compliance with EU directives required for CE marking.
- Preparation of a list of legal and normative requirements that are necessary for CE marking.
- Preparation of a diagram of technical documentation, template of the instruction manual , warranty card and information on the packaging .
- Controlling research processes.
- Development of model CE declaration of compliance and model nameplate.
- Full support as a representative in the process of obtaining relevant tests, certificates and permits.